Two-Tile “Unbranded Entry Device”
Uploaded 20th Apr 2015 at 6:11 PM · Updated 31st May 2015 at 3:46 PM by plasticbox
Two-tile versions of the Maxis “Marine Biologist’s Choice” and “Simple Two-Panel Door” are available here, a matching wooden arch (one and two tile version) is available here, a two-tile “Four-Panel Door” (like this one without the glass) is here.
Everything I can reference (textures, rig, slots, footprint) is referenced from the orignal, so overrides for that will work for this too and any updates that Maxis might make should be working automagically. It ought to work fine with scumbumbo’s Lockable Doors as well since it has standard tuning.
Available for the same price in the same colours as the one-tile version. Unlike the original door, it has functional colour tags for the GP01 colours as well (i.e. everything but white, which is still tagged as White in the Maxis door) ‒ in order to use these, you need to have that game pack.
Some of the walls on the screenshots are from my “Simple Siding Add-On”, here.
Like the original. For those who want to know exactly, here are the precise numbers:
High Poly: 44 + 153 + 153 + 12 + 12 + 8 + 8 V / 22 + 104 + 104 + 10 + 10 + 4 + 4 F
Mid Poly: 44 + 60 + 60 + 12 + 12 + 8 + 8 V / 22 + 38 + 38 + 10 +1 0 + 4 + 4 F
Low Poly: 20 + 20 + 12 + 12 V / 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 F
High Poly Sun Shadow: 130 V / 230 F
Mid Poly Sun Shadow: 48 V / 98 F
Low Poly Sun Shadow: 12 V / 20 F
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_door-unbranded-entry_twotile.package (inside pbox_door-unbranded-entry_twotile.zip)|
|Title||Unbranded Entry Device ? Two Tile|
|Description||The Maxis “Unbranded Entry Device” door as two-tile door.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Unbranded Entry Device ? Two Tile|
Size: 17.4 KB · Downloads: 5,874 · 20th Apr 2015
|17.4 KB||5,874||20th Apr 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.