Despicable Me Clothes for the Family.
Uploaded 28th Jan 2016 at 7:32 AM · Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:52 AM by Michelle
Once again I would like to give a very special thanks to Gummilutt for introducing me to Despicable Me. I would also like to thank everyone who contacted me with suggestions for this months theme.
This is a very mixed bunch, first we have childrens sleepwear, 4 are unisex the other 8 are gender specific. Next is 10 adult female everyday t-shirts and 2 skirts, teen females also have 10 everyday t-shirts and 2 pairs of shorts. Lastly is 13 adult male sleepwear, using the Wardrobe Wrangler I made the adult male sleepwear available for elders and teen males as well. I have split them into 4 clearly named file.
All the clothes are Maxis recolours so no meshes are need.
These are not base all game compatible, OFB is required for the adult female skirts and FFS is needed for the teen female shorts!
Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour charts are included in the files.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games - MTS and The Wardrobe Wrangler.
Google Images for all the images used in my recolours.
Everyone who contacted me with suggestion for this months theme a big hug and thank you.
Gummilutt who is to blame for introducing me to Despicable Me and the cause of all these recolours.
Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures for the Despicable Me movies.
I did contact Universal Pictures for permission to use the minions, as yet I have not heard back from them.
If there is any problems due to copyright, I sincerely apologise and will remove this upload upon request, without hesitation.
Brands/Logos: Products, bands, TV shows etc.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 1.02 MB · Downloads: 1,052 · 28th Jan 2016
|1.02 MB||1,052||28th Jan 2016|
Size: 2.37 MB · Downloads: 1,062 · 28th Jan 2016
|2.37 MB||1,062||28th Jan 2016|
Size: 3.25 MB · Downloads: 1,237 · 28th Jan 2016
|3.25 MB||1,237||28th Jan 2016|
Size: 1,020.2 KB · Downloads: 1,104 · 28th Jan 2016
|1,020.2 KB||1,104||28th Jan 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures