Updated: 3rd Oct 2016 at 10:11 AM
I created this with Sims 4 Studio.
You can find it under dresser in the bedroom section.
Original mesh is from sims 4 base game and modified by me with blender.
Original texture from sims 4 game and modified by me.
LOD 0: 368
LOD 1: 331
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||poons_travelBag.package (inside poons_travelBag.zip)|
|Description||Bag in which to pack personal belongings for traveling.|
|Mesh name:||travel bag|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 99.0 KB · Downloads: 9,229 · 4th Oct 2016
|99.0 KB||9,229||4th Oct 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.