Profit & Postrophes Dresser (6 recolours)
Updated: 9th Jul 2017 at 1:15 PM
They're recoloured in the 6 following plain woods;
- pale oak
Price = §775
Description: Plumbob Pickers\nSeason 9, Episode 2\n153 Herschel's Pond Road, Twinbrook\n\nFresh off a successful pick, Stephen and Checo return to the mouth of the Simislaus Creek to visit their old friend Buddy Bailey. The past seven years have been kind to Buddy, having found great success after his appearance on Plumbob Pickers in season 2. In fact, he's moved into the former Knack mansion - it seems Pattina's 15 minutes of fame quickly came and went, and she left town after her family left her. It should come as no surprise that love fades quickly when someone who can't stand art marries an artist who suddenly can't find success. After catching up with Buddy, the two take a drive around the outskirts of town with an eye for picking. They come across the Bayless family shack (affectionately known as Marsh Mansion); with odds and ends strewn about the front yard. Suddenly Checo spots it... an original Pattina Knack armoire! What a coincidence! "I ain't never done liked that sideways dresser. It came from 'dem rich folk parts," said Skeet, right before shaking Checo's hand.\n\nPicked = §150\nProfit = §625
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Profit & 'Postrophes
|Movie Hangout Stuff|
Size: 707.2 KB · Downloads: 3,760 · 9th Jul 2017
|707.2 KB||3,760||9th Jul 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.