Visions of the Future - Retro NASA posters in 4 versions
14 retro NASA space travel prints in 4 versions.
These amazing prints were created by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. As soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them in my game, they're just so cool!
You can even download them from their website and print them out, they're high-rez and totally free.
large framed posters
you can use any or all, they won't overwrite each other
- Large Framed Posters - 2-Tile posters with frames. Each print is a separate recolor with 6 frame colors. "Ceres" is the original mesh so all others require that one to work. I made them all separate so I could add the original descriptions that were on the prints, however this does make for much larger file size.
- Small Framed Posters - Same as above but in a smaller 1-tile version.
- Large Poster - 2-Tile poster with all artwork as swatches. Much smaller file size than the framed, but no cool descriptions.
- Small Poster - Same as above but in a smaller 1-tile version
- *Bonus* Like with my Spoonie Love Paintings, I've provided the recolor file for the framed posters, in .psd, .pspimage, and .xcf. The same texture is used for both framed poster meshes but I recommend resizing to half for the small one to reduce the file size. All parts - canvas, frames, etc. - are already separated into layers for you.
four styles: large framed poster, large poster, small framed poster, small poster
frame colors: black, espresso, teak, oak, maple, white
make sure to read the object descriptions above
NASA_LargeFramed: 2-Tile large framed posters, separate files so you can pick and choose or recolor
NASA_LargeFramed_Merged: Same as above but merged into one package to save space and shorten loading times
NASA_SmallFramed: 1-Tile small framed posters, separate files
NASA_SmallFramed_Merged: same as above but merged into one package
NASA_LargePoster: 2-Tile large poster
NASA_SmallPoster: 1-Tile small poster
NASA_Framed_Posters_Recolor_Files: Framed poster textures for easy recoloring
Do not upload to any paysites or sites that require you to download through revenue-generating links (eg, adfly).
All found under Paintings & Posters
|Large Framed Poster||50||$400|
|Small Framed Poster||50||$250|
Sims 4 Studio
The artwork is Courtesy NASA/JPL-Caltech
Clipart used and edited for the thumbnails is Shooting Star 2 by lpr577
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 6,053 · 5th Oct 2016
|1.07 MB||6,053||5th Oct 2016|
Size: 24.96 MB · Downloads: 5,572 · 5th Oct 2016
|24.96 MB||5,572||5th Oct 2016|
Size: 663.8 KB · Downloads: 5,470 · 5th Oct 2016
|663.8 KB||5,470||5th Oct 2016|
Size: 12.13 MB · Downloads: 7,276 · 5th Oct 2016
|12.13 MB||7,276||5th Oct 2016|
Size: 12.24 MB · Downloads: 4,090 · 5th Oct 2016
|12.24 MB||4,090||5th Oct 2016|
Size: 31.78 MB · Downloads: 8,222 · 5th Oct 2016
|31.78 MB||8,222||5th Oct 2016|
Size: 31.91 MB · Downloads: 4,956 · 5th Oct 2016
|31.91 MB||4,956||5th Oct 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm a spoonie with diabetes and POTS, I make stuff so I don't go insane.
I don't really take requests, but I do take suggestions. So if you have an idea for something awesome, let me know!
I usually have a list of projects to work on and it entirely depends on how well I'm feeling so, unfortunately, I can't make any promises ¯\_(ツ)_/¯