Salt and Pepper Shakers
Updated: 4th Jan 2017 at 8:05 AM - Requested changes
Only one (re)color/swatch at this time.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pickleddeer_clutter_saltpepperShaker.package (inside pickleddeer_clutter_saltpepperShaker.zip)|
|Title||Salt and Pepper|
|Description||Sometimes, no matter how well a meal is prepared, it needs a little help. No kitchen, table, or counter is complete without these spices.|
|Mesh name:||Salt and Pepper|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
| Salt and Pepper Item
Size: 328.2 KB · Downloads: 3,193 · 4th Jan 2017
|328.2 KB||3,193||4th Jan 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.