Atomicles Armchair by Nucular Novelties
Uploaded 4th Jan 2017 at 12:26 PM · Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:12 AM by Michelle
suzanne70 asked if I would be able to make the 'Atomicles Loveseat by Nucular Novelties' into a armchair. I started up Milkshape and this is the end result. The shadows are a little off, sorry, one day I will get the hang of shadows. The armchair is slaved to the loveseat so any colours you have of the 'Atomicles Loveseat by Nucular Novelties' will show up for the armchair.
This armchair is not base game compatible, Pets is required!
Atomicles Armchair by Nucular Novelties:
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Living Chairs. Price: §800.
Cloned From: E-to-Z Chair.
Slaved To: Atomicles Loveseat by Nucular Novelties.
Comfort Rating: 8.
Subsets: 3 Legs, Frame, Upholstery - Not Recolourable.
Poly Count: 2126.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. A screenshot is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
suzanne70 for requesting this new armchair.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||AtomiclesArmchair-MESH-ByMichelle.package (inside AtomiclesArmchairByNucularNovelties-MESH-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||Atomicles Armchair by Nucular Novelties|
|Description||Cloned from the E-to-the-Z Chair and slaved to the Atomicles Loveseat by Nucular Novelties- by Michelle|
Size: 76.3 KB · Downloads: 7,893 · 4th Jan 2017
|76.3 KB||7,893||4th Jan 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures