Contempto Adirondack Rocking Chair
This was partially inspired by a popular Aussie song, written in 1974 by Wally Johnson and Bob Brown, "Give Me a Home Among The Gum Trees" (linked to YouTube, just in case you would like to hear it). The chorus "Give me a home among the gum trees, with lots of plum trees, a sheep or two, a kangaroo, a clothesline out the back, verandah out the front and an old rocking chair", had always been a dream for me, until my parents moved onto 222 acres of farming and bushland, with my sister and her family, then I realised I am a city slicker through and through and it was never going to happen.
"Go country right in your living room with this almost genuine Adirondack rocking chair from Contempto. Invite your mates, their mates and anyone at all who enjoys a leisurely rock on clean slats of unfinished wood."
These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required!
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Living Chairs. Price: §500.
Cloned From: Contempto Adirondack Chair. Poly Counts: 1998.
Subsets: 2 - pillow and wood - both slaved to the Contempto Adirondack Chair. Comfort: 6.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. A screenshot is included in the file.
Contempto Adirondack Rocking Chair - 1998
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
The writers of Give Me a Home Among The Gum Trees, Bob Brown and Wally Johnson and for the lyrics quoted above.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Go "country" right in your living room with this almost genuine Adirondack rocking chair from Contempto. Invite your brothers, and their brothers, and anyone at all who enjoys a leisurely rock on clean slats of unfinished wood.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 134.6 KB · Downloads: 1,736 · 31st Oct 2018
|134.6 KB||1,736||31st Oct 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures