Acer Aspire V Nitro - 2014 Design Line
Updated: 29th Jan 2017 at 2:22 PM
The mesh is completely done from scratch by me. All the textures are also done by me, including specular map and bump map.
Basically all the features of any The Sims 4 PC and it's 100/100 compatible with all the latest game updates.
The Sims 4 doesn't support laptops, so there's no space to put a mouse when doing a laptop. On the other hand the animation of the mouse can easily fit on the keyboard cause it's basically some random clicks.
BUY MODE CATEGORIES IN WHICH YOU WILL FIND THIS OBJECT
- Black Color
- Full in-game name: Acer Aspire V NITRO - Black Edition
PRICE OF THE ITEM
High quality model: 2050
Medium quality model: 1438
Low quality model: 1392
Thanks to the following applications:
- Blender for making the mesh;
- Sims4Studio for putting together the mod;
- Paint.net for making the texture;
- CrazyBump for making the special textures;
|Filename||Acer Aspire Nitro.package (inside Acer Aspire Nitro.rar)|
|Title||Acer Aspire V NITRO - Black Edition|
|Description||Experience life in the fast lane with the new Acer Aspire V NITRO line. The most powerful laptop graphics you've never seen in the most thin body ever. Play your games like if you were there thanks to the 4K UHD display and Acer Comfy View Glass technology. Get your V NITRO now.|
|Mesh name:||Acer Aspire V NITRO - Black Edition|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Acer Aspire Nitro.rar
| Acer Aspire V Nitro model reference: Aspire V 17 Nitro 2014
Size: 762.5 KB · Downloads: 97,781 · 29th Jan 2017
|762.5 KB||97,781||29th Jan 2017|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Living: Living Room