Jimi Hendrix Jacket Tuned Down. 8 colors!
Updated: 22nd Feb 2017 at 6:54 PM
I made it more suitable for every day wear by editing the medals out of the mesh, and I drew a plain black undershirt. Also, I added several new colors.
So, I hope more male sims can enjoy it now. I tried this mesh on female sims, but there is very heavy clipping- sorry girls, this one is just for the guys!
It works with all versions of the game, and can be found under tops->formal jackets.
I have no problem with this mesh being re-used or recolored, but please give me the credit and a link-back. Also, show me what you have made :-)
Lod 0: Vertices:3339 Polygons:4006
Lod 1: Vertices:1958 Polygons:1935
Lod 2: Vertices:1050 Polygons:994
Lod 3: Vertices:616 Polygons:546
I would like to thank S-club for the skintone and Bukovka for the jeans.
Party Wear: Party Wear (TS4 Only)
Historial: Historically accurate
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Mesh name: Velouria ymTop velvetRockJacket
Has Morph: Yes
Size: 1.81 MB · Downloads: 10,600 · 22nd Feb 2017
|1.81 MB||10,600||22nd Feb 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.