Everyone's Mini Lamppost
To fix the problem I created Everyone's Lamppost, a smaller, understated lamppost that can be placed in front of a home, in a garden or on a walkway.
Everyone's Lamppost comes in four colors: quiet grey, off white, copper patina and zinc patina.
(On the way to creating this object I not only learned more about using Blender but, to my surprise, that there are two P's in the word lamppost. )
Built using game version: PC version 18.104.22.1680
Original Maxis Mesh by EA
Recolors and edits by me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Just the right size for your garden.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Everyone's Lamppost
Size: 397.4 KB · Downloads: 5,452 · 21st Mar 2017
|397.4 KB||5,452||21st Mar 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.