More Fitter Blinds
Sometimes you just need the blinds to be a little shorter, so I have made 5 new shorter blinds. Like the original these blinds do not work on diagonal windows, however, if you use 'moveObjects On' & 'SnapObectToGrid' it is possible to place them on a diagonal window. My longer Fitted Blinds can be found HERE.
Using the Repository Technique I have slaved all these to the original by TheNinthWave, so any recolours of the original will show for these.
KarenLorraine thought the Fitted Blinds by TheNinthWave was a little expensive and I agree, so you will find these blinds a lot cheaper.
I have included the original MESH but changed the price to fit in with my prices, you can view the original upload by TheNinthWave HERE. You can also find some recolours by me HERE and HERE.
These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required!
Cloned From: TheNinthWave's Fitted Blinds!
Room Rating: 3
Subsets: 1 - Slaved to TheNinthWave's Fitted Blinds.
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Curtains. Prices: Â§32, Â§31, Â§30, Â§29 and Â§28.
Custom Content used in my screenshots: TheNinthWave's Fitted Blind and Fitted Blinds One Mesh Fits in ANY window! Recolours
Files have been compressed and checked in game. A size chart is included in the file.
Fitted Blinds - minus1 = 212
Fitted Blinds - minus2 = 188
Fitted Blinds - minus3 = 164
Fitted Blinds - minus4 = 140
Fitted Blinds - minus5 = 116
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
TheNinthWave for the Original Fitted Blinds One Mesh Fits in ANY window!
massika for requesting these shorter blinds.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 89.5 KB · Downloads: 4,318 · 6th May 2018
|89.5 KB||4,318||6th May 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures