Kinross - 4br, 3ba
Uploaded 11th Jun 2018 at 6:37 PM · Updated 18th Aug 2019 at 7:34 PM by Brunnis-2 : Now available for TS2
Downstairs, is a formal lounge and dining room, as well as a TV/sitting room to the rear. The modern kitchen features a breakfast bar and a door leading to utilities. There is also a small shower room - a large house like this needs that little bit extra to save Sims from hogging the bathroom!
The garage houses one vehicle, though there is a guest space out front for visitors of fellow motor-loving family members.
Since uploading the original version of the elsewhere, I found that the inclusion of the EA store L-Shaped stairs wasn’t ideal for those who don’t have Brunch At the Old Mill or the Prism Art Studio and it was too late in the game to manually build one. Replacing the Storied Tale Stairs with Gosik’s Cottage Half Landing Stairs and relocating the entry to the study proved to be a great compromise on this issue.
- Cottage Half Landing Stairs (Scripted) by Inge and Gosik
- Cottage Half Landing Base & Walls by Gosik
- Parking Space Garage by Carlos
- Rock Pool Terrain Paint by hatsheput
- Sutton Doors by Mutske
- Useful Walls by Cyclonesue
*This build also includes the Sun Window (Dragon Valley), Lucia’s Arch (Monte Vista), Color Me Chimney (Brunch At the Old Mill) and the Forgotten Ironwork Gate (Now & Then Century Manor). If you are going for the unfurnished download, these items are easily replaced with base game items Interconnecting Modular Arch, Ventana Suave Window, Baluster Rail Gate and the standard chimney respectively.
Additional CC for Fully Furnished (Not Included):
Out of respect for those who do not wish to have their content uploaded and to keep files sizes low, my lots do not come with CC included. Admittedly this one's a hefty shopping list, but worth it. All items are replaceable. Future builds won't be so CC heavy - I promise!
EA Store Items/Sets Used:
- Bamboo Grove Mirror
- Classy Chassis Dining Chair
- Matrix Flux Outer Spacer Sectional Sofa
- Mini Mountains Table Light
- Slate Table Lamp
- Venerable Vellum Volume Vault
Various items used from Brunch At the Old Mill and Now & Then Century Manor
Worlds Installed During Build:
Aurora Skies, Barnacle Bay, Dragon Valley, Midnight Hollow, Monte Vista, Roaring Heights, Sunlit Tides.
Also available for TS2 & TS4
|IMPORTANT CREATOR NOTE|
|Please do not re-upload or claim as your own. Theft is not cool. All I ask is that you credit me properly when using my creations as part of your lot or Sim by linking back to the relevant MTS page or my B2 Sims site (link in profile). Many thanks!|
Original build location: 74 Landgrab Avenue, Sunset Valley
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): §158,332
Lot Price (unfurnished): §87,066
Custom Content by Me:
- Kinross (Furnished) - CC required but not included.
Title: Kinross - 4br, 3ba
Description: A stunning, contemporary detached family villa set in front of a lavish gardenscape. Live the family life.... live it in style!
| Kinross, fully furnished. CC required, not included.
Size: 2.63 MB · Downloads: 1,529 · 11th Jun 2018
|2.63 MB||1,529||11th Jun 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About My Uploads
If you have created a Sim or lot that includes any of my creations, all I ask is that you credit me and link back to the respective MTS page or to b2sims.com
I do not take requests. My creations are made for my own enjoyment or requirement of what I'm making and shared so that others may also enjoy them. The element of expectation just takes the fun out of it.
Wanna convert my stuff for TS2 or TS4? Drop me a message. I'll probably say yes because I'm too lazy to convert it myself. :p
I don't mind a bit of exposure either, so if you'd like to feature anything on your site (no pay sites or Exchange), please credit items accordingly and link back to the original download. Don't forget to let me know where you've featured it so I can tell my mother and make her proud. ;)