Gothic Bedroom from TS2
Updated: 12th Aug 2022 at 2:58 PM
Hi everyone ,
I converted these four bedroom items from TS2 Teen Style Stuff.
|Object Name||Price||Properties||Catalog Category||Swatches|
|Side by Side by Darkness||1499§||Environment 3||Comfort/Bed||49|
|Patchwork End Table by Darkness||195§||none||Surfaces/End Table||13|
|Tall and Terrible Armoire by Darkness||360§||none||Storage/Dresser||5|
|Lumosity Candle Holder by Darkness||60 §||Environment 1||Lightings/Table Lamp||7|
|Mattress for double bed||1100§||Energy 10||Comfort/Bed||25|
NB : Bed frame and mattress are separated.
12th august 2022 EDIT : Mattress updated for High School Years.
13rd may 2021 EDIT : Bedframe and mattress fixed (Sims couldn't use the mattress if placed on the bedframe).
1st january 2020 EDIT : I updated the bed and the mattress for Discover University.
EA/Maxis for original meshes and textures.
TSRW, S4S, S4P
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.56 MB · Downloads: 16,609 · 12th Aug 2022
|3.56 MB||16,609||12th Aug 2022|
Size: 6.90 MB · Downloads: 19,756 · 13th May 2021
|6.90 MB||19,756||13th May 2021|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.