Colonial Bedroom from TS3
Updated: 12th Aug 2022 at 1:54 PM
Hi everyone ,
I converted these colonial objects from TS3. 5 items to make a nice bedroom :
- Single Sophisticate Bed (1450§/Energy8/Env.5) - Single Bed - 33 swatches
- The Lexington (2800§/Energy8/Env.5) - Double Bed - 33 swatches
- Royal Francois End Table from XIV Antiquities (315§/Env.2) - End Table - 9 swatches
- DeForester Dresser by William DeForester (850§/Env.5)- Dresser - 10 swatches
- Lamp Revere (65§) - Table Lamp - 10 swatches
1st january 2020 EDIT : I updated the bed for Discover University.
12th august 2022 EDIT : Beds updated for High School Years.
Happy Simming ,
Object : High/Low
Single Bed : 3342/1018
Double Bed : 4816/1514
End Table : 470/246
Dresser : 700/338
Table Lamp : 480/204
EA/Maxis for original meshes and textures,
S3PE, TSRW, S4PE, S4S.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 20.04 MB · Downloads: 16,919 · 12th Aug 2022
|20.04 MB||16,919||12th Aug 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.