Centerpiece Bookshelf: Mission style bookcase
Updated: 28th Apr 2019 at 4:16 AM
Here's an add on to the The Centerpiece Entertainment Suite that came with Freetime. It's a nice piece of mission style furniture on its own and now a two tile bookcase. It's slaved to the original entertainment center so it'll pick up any recolors you might have.
- Hobbies/Knowledge Â§750
- 3 slots | 2 subsets
- Includes 3 maxis match mission recolors
Note: So far from what I've seen the animations line up nice enough with where the books are actually placed but I haven't played with this enough to be sure. Sims may reach for books in places where there are no books.
SimPE, Milkshape, Photoshop and Hugelunatic for the slot values I copied from their Hemnes Bookcase and Chris Hatch for this tidbit of info.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||HW_bookcaseCenterpieceBookshelf_FT-AL.package (inside HW_bookcaseCenterpieceBookshelf_FT-AL.zip)|
|Description||A centerpiece of any room, this bookshelf provides room to place books, busts, and other decorations around its borders. With cabinets for storage and a sturdy wooden design, the Centerpiece Bookshelf garners attention for all the right reasons. Slaved to the Freetime Centerpiece Entertainment Suite. Honeywell MTS|
Size: 347.1 KB · Downloads: 7,427 · 28th Apr 2019
|347.1 KB||7,427||28th Apr 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.