Corner unit for Dahlen Bookcase
Updated: 8th Feb 2010 at 9:41 AM
So I put together a corner unit for the Dahlen Library Bookcase that came with University. It also matches the Bookworm’s Delight from Free Time, and will allow you to make this:
Here’s the difference a corner unit does compared to two bookcases in an angle.
Like the Dahlen Library Bookcase the corner unit takes the textures and all the recolors off the basegame Craftmeister Bookcase, but you need University to make it work. It will also take any custom recolors of the Craftmeister Bookcase.
Your sims can study from it, but in most cases they won’t be able to actually access it. In the nature of things there will almost always be another bookcase on each side of it, blocking access.
EP’s required: University
Catalogue placement: Hobbies - Knowledge at a price of 700 (like the Dahlen Library Bookcase)
SimPE, MilkShape, UV Mapper, Gimp
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Moune_DahlenBookcase_Corner.package (inside Moune_DahlenBookcaseCornerUnit.rar)|
|Title||Dahlen Library Bookcase - Corner Unit|
|Description||Matches the Maxis Dahlen Library Bookcase (Uni) and the Bookworm's Delight (Free Time). Made by Moune999 mounes-neighbourhood.110mb.com Uploaded to MTS2 www.modthesims.info|
Size: 290.0 KB · Downloads: 14,268 · 8th Feb 2010
|290.0 KB||14,268||8th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
1) That none of my files are used as pay or donation items or as part of pay or donation items. This also includes recolors and clones of my meshes. Anything that has anything of mine in it, really.
2) If you upload any of my files to your own or another site, or use textures or meshes for your own creations, please credit Moune999 as the original creator. The same goes for recolors or clones of my meshes.
3) If you make your own slightly altered version of any of my meshes, please replace the GUID in the package and give the file a new name. Otherwise your package will overwrite mine, and I won't be happy about that.