VQ seasons updo for males
Uploaded 19th Sep 2019 at 10:16 PM · Updated 20th Sep 2019 at 12:03 AM by Vikuu
That's my newest creation... well conversion. Since I used the seasons updo to create the mesh I assume that seasons is needed for this hair to show up. It can be found in CAS in the section where the base game hairs come up because it's decustomized. The textures are all exported from the female updo so they match with the female original hair in color. There are also two other female to male conversions that I would like to upload in the next days. :D
Recolors and retextures as well as alpha edits are welcomed. So feel free to do so. If you would like some unnatural recolors or ombre versions I can work on it and upload them later
That's it for now.
Enjoy the game
Tags: #maxis match
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
| decustomized, binned version of seasons updo converted for male sims, new mesh included, ages: young adult male - elder male
Size: 1.30 MB · Downloads: 4,542 · 19th Sep 2019
|1.30 MB||4,542||19th Sep 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.