Usable SEGA Game Gear console
Updated: 18th Jun 2020 at 12:51 PM - Small detail
This is a remesh of The Slablet so anything that can do, this can do. Note that this means Sims will be touching the screen in silly ways, but that can't be helped.
Five swatches, all based off real color variations. All textures but the original gray were recolors by me.
Model from Nintendo 3DS Bios (yes, really) downloaded from The Models Resource.
Found in Electronics in Build/Buy mode, under Computers, much like the original tablet.
Price is 250 Simoleons.
Made in Sims 4 Studio. Textures made in GIMP. Mesh spliced in Blender.
(All LODs use the same polygon count)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||MTS_LightningBolt_SEGAGameGear.package (inside MTS_LightningBolt_SEGAGameGear.zip)|
|Title||SEGA Game Gear console|
|Description||Portable console from SEGA released in 1990. Has all the capabilities of a modern tablet build right into the system. Technology is amazing!|
|Mesh name:||SEGA Game Gear console|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 197.4 KB · Downloads: 6,094 · 14th Jun 2020
|197.4 KB||6,094||14th Jun 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.