Vintage Radiator Heater
Updated: 3rd Aug 2022 at 4:05 PM - Stopped the radiator starting fires
As soon as I saw the heater that came with snowy escape, I wanted to take the radiator from Vampires and make it function the same. So that's what this is. The Vampire's radiator now warms up your sims
I also added a few more swatches: light grey, white, and black
This is not a replacer, it will add a new object
Activities & Skills > Recreation
High: 692 (shadow: 690)
Med: 460 (Shadow: 458)
Sims 4 Studio
• 31/01/2021 - Stopped the radiator starting fires
Description: Vintage radiator from Vampires that works as a heater from Snowy Escape By Teknikah MTS
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Vintage Radiator Heater
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Vintage Radiator Heater (EP10) 31.01.21.zip
| Update: Stopped the radiator starting fires
Size: 491.0 KB · Downloads: 14,794 · 31st Jan 2021
|491.0 KB||14,794||31st Jan 2021|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
About me/my creations/permissions
Another way you can support me is by downloading my creations from Nexus Mods. I can earn donation points for each unique download on my items.
Other places you can find my creations:
- Nexus Mods (Username: TeknikahMods)
- Sims 4 Studio (Username: Teknikah)
- The Sims Resource (Username: Teknikah) (I have requested deletion of all of my creations from here)
- CurseForge (Username: Teknikah)
All of my creations will be uploaded here on MTS, other sites listed previously might not have all of them and may not be kept updated.
You MAY NOT upload/share my creations to any paid sites or anything of the sort (ad.fly, paid mods, etc)
Using and sharing my creations:
- You can use, and share a link to any of my creations anywhere you like, just as long as you don't try and pass it off as your own, or if it will cost/earn money (as mentioned above)
- You MAY NOT upload/re-upload my creations anywhere, unless it is a translation file.
- Credits: If you include my creations in your lots/sims/etc credits are not required, but are always appreciated. If you upload a translation, please do credit.
Recolouring and altering my creations:
- If you want something altered/recoloured you can leave a comment and suggest your idea, I will try to honour all of these requests. I apologise in advance if I somehow miss a request and don't see it. If you request something and it's been a while since you posted with no reply, don't worry about asking again :) (I will accept private messages)
- Feel free to recolour and alter anything I share, but please credit and link to the original item if you do this.
Translating my creations:
- Feel free to translate any of my creations. Could I please ask that you send the translation file to me? Just so I can upload it to the original page and keep everything together. If you do not wish to send it to me, that's okay, just please send me links/etc so I can credit you properly and direct users to the translation file.
- If you could also provide some information in the target language please? Just so I can provide a correct translation on the page explaining what translation it is, who translated it, and what the user needs to do/etc. Example: "French Translation by TRANSLATOR, requires original file."