TS3_TS2 Provence Set - Living
The Hillside Dusk Lamp and Pastoral Reflections Mirror are among my favorite items - hope you enjoy them too!
If you would like more objects from the Provence Set, check out my TS3_TS2 Provence Set - Kitchen.
For those familiar with the Provence Set, you may have noticed the absence of Foyer Frills. I was unable to download this mesh from TSR workshop, so I have substituted it for the Endless End Table that came with the Sims3 Supernatural EP. The Endless End Table is only half the width of a table; so I have relocated the two slots to the center of the surface area.
The Hillside Dusk Lamp requires Glamour Life to be installed.
All other 5 items have been created from Sims2 base game objects.
The Provence Set Living zip.file contains all 6 items with separate folders for each item. If you wish to recolor using SimPE, please use the item with the word ending Mesh.
I have also attached a separate zip.file of each item.
Country Carved Coffee Table is a coffee table and costs $225, located in Surfaces/Coffee Tables and By Room/Living Room/Surfaces
Hillside Dusk Lamp is a ceiling lamp and costs $250, located in Lighting/Ceiling Lamps and By Room/Living Room/Lighting
Moelleux Living Chair is a living chair and costs $650, located in Comfort/Living Chairs and By Room/Living Room/Comfort
Moelleux Sofa with Carved Apron is a sofa and costs $850, located in Comfort/Sofas & Loveseats and By Room/Living Room/Comfort
Pastoral Reflections is a mirror and costs $100, located in Decorative/Mirrors and By Room/Living Room/Decorative
Endless End Table is an end table and costs $385, located in Surfaces/End Tables and By Room/Living Room/Surfaces
Country Carved Coffee Table = Polygon 660
Hillside Dusk Lamp = Polygon 918
Moelleux Living Chair = Polygon 1032
Moelleux Sofa with Carved Apron = Polygon 2502
Pastoral Reflections = Polygon 502
Endless End Table = Polygon 486
Thanks to TSR Workshop, SimPE, MilkShape 3D and EA Games as without these programs creating items would not be possible.
Also by Numenor and EA Sims3 Store.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 121.5 KB · Downloads: 476 · 4th Apr 2021
|121.5 KB||476||4th Apr 2021|
Moelleux Sofa with Carved Apron.zip
Size: 893.6 KB · Downloads: 408 · 4th Apr 2021
|893.6 KB||408||4th Apr 2021|
Moelleux Living Chair.zip
Size: 148.4 KB · Downloads: 404 · 4th Apr 2021
|148.4 KB||404||4th Apr 2021|
Hillside Dusk Lamp.zip
Size: 192.0 KB · Downloads: 400 · 4th Apr 2021
|192.0 KB||400||4th Apr 2021|
Endless End Table.zip
Size: 1.54 MB · Downloads: 447 · 4th Apr 2021
|1.54 MB||447||4th Apr 2021|
Country Carved Coffee Table.zip
Size: 538.6 KB · Downloads: 352 · 4th Apr 2021
|538.6 KB||352||4th Apr 2021|
Provence Set - Living.zip
Size: 3.39 MB · Downloads: 1,809 · 4th Apr 2021
|3.39 MB||1,809||4th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Please credit me for my conversions and upload to Free Sites only.