Barn Panel Walls ~ 4 Whimsical Designs with Maxis Match Crossbraced Wainscoting
I thought these wallpapers were soooo cute! I just had to find a way to use them.
But, the snippets of design that I had to work with just would not 'tile' *grrrr*
So, I combined the Maxis white wood CrossBracing with a denim texture to get these barn panels. I hope your simmies can find a way to decorate with them - maybe in a quirky cafe? Garden shop? Nursery?
"Tea Time Wallpaper is an intricate and playful wallpaper design illustrated by Jacqueline Colley. This design uses a turquoise and pink color palette and features macaroons, cake, milk and, of course, plenty of tea cups and tea pots. It celebrates the long history that spans from the orient to England of taking some time out of the day to sit and converse over your favorite brew of tea. Encapsulating fantastical Alice In Wonderland vibes, it is a perfect kitchen wallpaper and would also be fitting in a hip commercial setting as well."
"Ceramics Wallpaper is a joyful take on the maximalist trend. This graphic wallpaper design by Jacqueline Colley demonstrates her love of collecting and illustrating objects. Staffordshire Pottery and earthy hues are combined to create a designer wallpaper that celebrates english eccentricities. It features urns, vases and statues of dogs, cats, lions, parrots and unicorns. For lovers of ceramic art, this funky wallpaper design pays homage with a sense of humor."
"Match Books Wallpaper is a colorful retro wallpaper design by Jacqueline Colley. It’s nostalgic wallpaper featuring vintage matchbooks that makes you think of a diner on the roadside of Route 66 or an old smoke-filled casino on Fremont Street in Las Vegas. It’s a modern take on the Americana trend that will add color and joy to any room, perfect in commercial spaces like a cocktail bar or burger joint."
"Seed Packets Wallpaper is a fun gardening graphic wallpaper design by Jacqueline Colley. Vintage graphics and pastel hues are combined with a dash of Warhol. It’s a perfect wallpaper for those who love gardening and growing their own organic food. Colorfully displayed are seeds of carrots, daisies, watermelon, green beans and tomatoes."
Find these walls in the Panels category for $7 each. A swatch is included in the download file.
Title: Ceramics Barn Panel
Description: Ceramics Barn Panel Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Title: MatchBook Barn Panel
Description: MatchBook Barn Panel Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Title: SeedPacket Barn Panel
Description: SeedPacket Barn Panel Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Title: Tea Time Barn Panel
Description: Tea Time Barn Panel Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Size: 598.3 KB · Downloads: 185 · 23rd May 2021
|598.3 KB||185||23rd May 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Sims are FREE.