Vintage Starter - (No CC) (Basegame)
Retro living, all without having to break the bank! Original carpets.
This home was constructed by Plybilt in 1976. At the time, Plybilt was known for making plywood sheets, and not exactly for building houses. Still, they managed to unveil quite a compelling design! Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large skylight in the main living area! Open concept, large windows. All this for under §20,000!
You can get your hands on this place today! It makes for the perfect starter home. Love that vintage charm, or could you see yourself fixing this place up? The choice is yours! Your wallet will thank you for picking this home. You certainly can't break the bank with it!
Get yourself this Plybilt home today! Surely it won't last on the market long. Did we mention it features original carpets, tiling, and some paintwork? Also, you should know that Plybilt was known for this quality plywood back in the day! You can't go wrong with this choice. It's bound to make life beautiful!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Name: Vintage Starter
Description: Two bedrooms, two baths. Vintage 1970s construction. Start your Sims life off in style with this retro beauty. Original carpets! #vintage #starter #starterhome #retro #70s #basegame #nocc
Metamorp - Vintage Starter.rar
Size: 114.5 KB · Downloads: 882 · 13th Jul 2021
|114.5 KB||882||13th Jul 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
Welcome to my quaint little selection of creations...
I give you permission to edit or use my builds in your Sims videos or stories. Please be sure to give me credit!
Enjoy my builds! (: