Uploaded 31st Oct 2021 at 12:13 PM
Al Ghunzaks - "The first thing you should know about me is that I'm blue and proud! My favorite color is any shade of blue, it reminds me of my home world. I spent my early years fighting in my world's wars and came here for peace and to enjoy the Sims of this world. I want to experience everything SIM, from the food, to the fauna to the smells and woohoo! I want a partner that likes odd and out-of-this world experiences and wants to travel this world with me as I collect specimens.. er I mean enjoy all this world has to offer. My ideal date would start with a trip to Willow Creek so we can taste Cajun food and I've heard alligator is very good! Also I was told about a special tree there and that the fishing is good! Logically, our next date would be in Oasis Springs, as I really want to explore the desert and the caves there. Perhaps a cook-out at the park? Anyway, you get the idea. Let's start traveling!"
Installation: After unzipping your download, place all the files in the Tray folder, found at C:/...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray
They can't be placed in a subfolder. Go to Options | Other | Enable Custom Content and Mods and check that the "enable custom content and mods" and/or "script mods allowed" is ticked. Reboot game and find the new SIM in your Gallery.
Description: Single YA male looking for someone out of this world. Al is a curator and collector. He likes video gaming, programming, robotics and rocket science. His favorite music is Strange tunes but Blues makes him sad. His favorite color is teal. He dislikes comedy, singing and photography - no pics please. He lives in Oasis Springs near his work as a scientist. #male #single #geek #nerd #robotics #rocketscience #programming
|Al Ghunzaks||Male|| Young Adult
||Human||The Curator||Genius, Geek, Lactose Intolerant|
|Get to Work|
|Realm of Magic|
|Movie Hangout Stuff|
|Romantic Garden Stuff|
| YAMS - Al Ghunzak
Size: 107.1 KB · Downloads: 110 · 31st Oct 2021
|107.1 KB||110||31st Oct 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
Special Installation Instructions
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.