Sitting Stuffed DOG
Updated: 26th Nov 2008 at 11:25 PM by Canoodle
Just a stufed doggy sitting down for your sims.
They are only for veiwing but i know that you will love them.
EP Ready - Yes :howdy:
Colour Enable - Yes :howdy:
Dog sitting - 4,166
I love to be thanked and love to hear what you think so please post.
NEW HELP TEXT WITH LINK TO MY WORK FOR SIMS 2: :Slap:
As I keep forgeting to put the text file in the i have placed it in a seperate file it also has the full instrutions for thouse that are new to rar.
Plus Links to My Sims 2 Work on this site.
Use's My Owen unique GUID, if you have a conflict tell me.
Baby Tears PLANT Full Tile and Half Tile -- with New Look:
Low Poly Baby Tears Full and Half Tile:
FiddleWood-Tree and Hippieaystrem:
Small Willow Tree:
Wondering Ivy, MaidenHair Fern and Cycad Plants:
If you don’t have a extractor, for a free file unziper go to.
Link to HeadStones
You maybe a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Bill and Teds Bogus Journey
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A Stuffed Dog for your Sims.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
No game information could be extracted from this file
Size: 2.6 KB · Downloads: 2,574 · 11th Jul 2005
|2.6 KB||2,574||11th Jul 2005|
Size: 187.6 KB · Downloads: 11,010 · 11th Jul 2005
|187.6 KB||11,010||11th Jul 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.