Versatile Head Stones and Tomb
Updated: 17th Nov 2008 at 1:03 PM by -Maylin-
Created and Textured in MilkShape 3D 1.7.5
Packaged Using 48c
EP-Ready (Uni & NL not required)
Poly Counts :-
Cross head stone 90
Celtic Cross head stone 532
Obalisk head stone 62
These work on the same principle as the versatile display cabinets I made. The clickable area has been altered to allow full function of an existing Sims grave stone. I am not sure how the ghosts interact with them as it takes ages for me to see ghosts on my lot.
The two crosses and the obalisk were cloned from the 'Ancient transport Urn' and have been made to intersect other objects so no 'moveobjects' cheat needed they will just sit over the grave stone.
The tomb was cloned from the 'Manor House Praree Dining Table'. The grave must be placed first and then the tomb otherwise the grave will want to sit on the top. Other objects can be placed ontop such as flowers etc although they will tend to sink into the surface. The surface is such to cover an asperational grave stone and as objects have to be placed at standard heights this could not be adjusted. Three graves can be in this; ideal for the family.
They can be found Buy mode Miscellaneous/Miscellaneous
Please post any problems.
feel free to re-colour to brighten up the grave yards?
Thanks to all at Modthesims2 :salute:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 368.2 KB · Downloads: 38,801 · 30th Sep 2005
|368.2 KB||38,801||30th Sep 2005|
Size: 82.4 KB · Downloads: 36,075 · 30th Sep 2005
|82.4 KB||36,075||30th Sep 2005|
Size: 165.2 KB · Downloads: 37,199 · 30th Sep 2005
|165.2 KB||37,199||30th Sep 2005|
Size: 157.5 KB · Downloads: 36,859 · 30th Sep 2005
|157.5 KB||36,859||30th Sep 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.