Last Activity: 7th Jan 2008 1:56 AM
I love to create, however, with work and life getting in the way, I can not create as much nor accept any requests from anyone.
1) You may upload my stuff as long as it's included in a lot or sim file and I am given credit for it.
2) I will not accept any request regardless of how nice or famous you are.
3) If you download my stuff, considering the amount of work going into creating it, it never hurts to hit the "thank you" button.
4) If you would like advice or help when creating a mesh, you may ask as I am always happy to answer questions. Expect a 1-3 day wait for the reply.
5) If you wish to recolour my stuff, you may do so and post at free (or donation) sites like MTS2, TSR, or Insimenator.net. Do not post on any pay sites like Peggysims. We pay enough for the games we buy as it is...and should not support anyone wanting to make a business out of Sims2 creations.
6) Do not clone my objects. Only recolouring is allowed.
7) When recolouring, do not include the mesh(es). Link back to the original files unless I have granted written permission first. If you wish to include one of my meshes with your recolour file, please ask first and I will generally say "yes'.
8) If you use my stuff in a story, movie, or screenshot, do not credit me. Only credit me when uploading my stuff or related recolours.
xrax has 16 downloads in the following areas of our download section:
Miscellaneous1 Body Shop4 Buy Mode9 Build Mode2
xrax is not a member of any public groups
I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Biography: Just your average gay guy Location: Canada Interests: men, adventure rec, the Sims2 Occupation: Visionary
Games owned: The Sims 2: