Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Weather atmosphere _Update

by chris997 Posted 31st Aug 2006 at 9:27 AM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 1:11 PM by -Maylin-

576 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 541 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 24
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:13 PM
This is wonderful! Thanks so much for making it and sharing it with us. Can't wait to see it in my game!
Forum Resident
#77 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:35 PM
There's not much I can say that hasn't been said already, but I couldn't let this go without saying something. What a phenominal, fantastic, extraordinary, almost-rediculous/annoying-display-of-talent upload this is!! I can't imagine how much time, effort, and brainpower it took for you to make this, but we are all (obviously) very, very glad you did. Just amazing.

THANK YOU!!

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:37 PM
WoW this is so perfect thank you very much but would it make the game slower?
i agree with qelgetlh a Sunset view would be so cool ! please give it a try oh pliz oh plz

Thanks 4 sharing ur Hard work of art w/us.
Test Subject
#79 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:55 PM
This is simply amazing, Thank you!

~Mera~
Forum Resident
#80 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:00 PM
Wow!! Now that is the coolest idea I've ever seen! You know, not every day can be summer, you just made it more realistic! Thank you and keep up the awesome work, Chris!
Scholar
#81 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:03 PM
this is amazing. wonderful job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#82 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:13 PM
Fantstic work - just had to post and say thanks, creating something like this deserves a lot of credit!! Awsome job - I LOVE it!!!

I am happy to take requests, you can see more of my sim buildings here at my website DIPPY DESIGNS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:16 PM
Go have a look at GunMod's Radiance Light System 2.1
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101456
It Includes 4 Times of day for Downtown and University (if you have the EP)
This means you can have a morning, daytime, evening and night effect on the clouds! (The reddish pictures)

Did you go have look? But yep I'm working on sun sets, I'm bizzy with one witch doesn't change automatically but manually, witch you can buy in downtown etc. But its still a long (not to long) way to go, first have to take a brake, need to go and look at real clouds for a change

Esouths, damn sorry about that, I remember I saw that but totally for got about it til now... damn... I'll fix it when I get time and just add it to the downloads...

Thanks so far for ALL the comments I'm really motivated now, now I have to think of creating something ells lol

Chris

If it wasn't for electricity, we'd all be watching TV by candle light.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:17 PM
I never thought anyone could make this, this had to take lots of time. This has to be one on the top downloads for me.

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:37 PM
i really like the way this looks in game, especially the gloomy look. i hate it when its gloomy in real life, but it happends, and it looks really realistic in sims.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:48 PM
Absolutely fantastic! Thanks so much for this, finally I can now make it look like it's autumn and have cosy winter days instead of summer throughout the entire year. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And did I say thank you already? 5*

// ● official Wentworth Miller fan <3 ● \\

Please, do not upload my full sims to the exchange and say they are yours!
Forum Resident
#87 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:48 PM
This is sooo cool and original. Thank you so much :D.
Forum Resident
#88 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:53 PM
This goes beyond spectacular..

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Field Researcher
#89 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:01 PM
Ill tell yu, I CANNOT be without this mod now!!! So amazing!!! Thank you SO much *smoooootch*
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:19 PM
Wow, this is great! Thank you!
Test Subject
#91 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:26 PM
Simply amazing! I love rainy and cloudy weather, so this is just awesome! I don't think I can ever go back to that icky fake sky now.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:34 PM
wow! i wish ive seen this before i cant wait to try it! this is sooo cool! it will make my story readers jelous
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#93 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:38 PM
I have to report I have the same problem others have. Ive placed this item on a lot, Decided to move the orb and it will not pick back up. So its stuck on its tile. Any fix in the works?
It looks lovely but Id like to be able to remove it if i need to.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#94 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:38 PM
Thanks so MUCH!!

This will be SOOOO useful in stories!!!

Thanks!!!

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night. -Edgar Allen Poe
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#95 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
I have to report I have the same problem others have. Ive placed this item on a lot, Decided to move the orb and it will not pick back up. So its stuck on its tile. Any fix in the works?
It looks lovely but Id like to be able to remove it if i need to.

Are you clicking on the little ball? You must click on the sky it self, not the ball... The ball is only there for placing

Chris

Test Subject
#96 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:22 PM
How do you view the sky? I can't ever see it? Is there a cheat or something?
Scholar
#97 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:30 PM
ahh so awesome, thank you so much, this is such an amazing add to the game's reality value.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#98 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bookworm198
How do you view the sky? I can't ever see it? Is there a cheat or something?

You need to go into the game, Options-F5, Game Options, View distance and put it on extra large... Thats after you placed the object on your lot using move_objects on

Lab Assistant
#99 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:00 PM
this works really great in game... but unfortinitly i'm going unistal gunmod's mod. it is way to dark in game. o well, it will still look great tho.
Forum Resident
#100 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:19 PM
The game will get a complete new atmosphere! Your work is really extraordinary. Thank you for sharing such an interesting item!
hexameter
Page 4 of 24