Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Bra & Bikini Replacement Meshes fixed for Breast Slider Mod

by GnatGoSplat Posted 10th Nov 2011 at 6:01 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2012 at 4:40 AM by GnatGoSplat : Updated

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 7:18 PM
Thank you for this mod. I hated how the breasts would looked and I always tried to avoid using the tops.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 7:35 PM
As a creator of a breast slider, I thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 8:17 PM
Great fix! Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 9:15 PM
Thank you so much for this fix. Drove me crazy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 9:35 PM
Thank you so much. Helps a lot. I'm tired of the unrealistic things on Sims 3. I'm gonna ask my friends if they want this! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 9:38 PM
Great job. So glad I don't have to look at nasty bewbs anymoar. <3
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 10:50 PM
:lovestruc Thank you <3 Your awesome!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 11:31 PM
Nice! Really reduces the breast distortion.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 1:43 AM
Thanks for this mod, the breasts look to much more real... question though, which breast slider mod were you referring to, or does it matter?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 1:58 AM
Thanks so much, I hated the weirdness and often spent hours trying to tweak it using sliders.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 2:07 AM
All i can say is super thanks man. I'm no where near being a creator so all i could do is just look at those things but now, hey good looking out. And seeing that jonha (whos sliders i use) replied i cant wait to use. Thanks again
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PsychoPookie
Thanks for this mod, the breasts look to much more real... question though, which breast slider mod were you referring to, or does it matter?

Nope, doesn't matter. It works with all breast sliders, though I personally use Delphy's.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 2:45 AM
Do your replacement meshes interfere with or negate the Muscle Slider Fix for Naked Teens and Elders? The one of the bras shown in one of the pictures for the muscle slider fix looks to be the same as one of the ones you list as fixing.
Thanks in advance.
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 4:13 AM
I was actually unaware of the need for a Muscle Slider Fix since I usually play with naked blur intact so I never saw them losing muscle definition while naked. I took no additional steps to fix the issue in these meshes so I was prepared to say that yes, it probably would interfere or negate the Muscle Slider fix. However, I just tested this in the game, and the muscle definition slider seems to work fine on all the bra and nude meshes. I'm assuming we're talking about the EA muscle definition slider, but let me know if I'm misunderstanding.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
I was actually unaware of the need for a Muscle Slider Fix since I usually play with naked blur intact so I never saw them losing muscle definition while naked. I took no additional steps to fix the issue in these meshes so I was prepared to say that yes, it probably would interfere or negate the Muscle Slider fix. However, I just tested this in the game, and the muscle definition slider seems to work fine on all the bra and nude meshes. I'm assuming we're talking about the EA muscle definition slider, but let me know if I'm misunderstanding.

I was talking about EA's muscle slider. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Nope, doesn't matter. It works with all breast sliders, though I personally use Delphy's.

Wootage! Thanks for the info!

PsychoPookie
~~ That which does not kill us makes us stronger [or didn't try hard enough the first time around] (=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 2:13 PM
Great fix! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 3:24 PM
Simply incredible! Finally somebody thought about it :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 3:25 PM
its compatible with another slider hacks?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 3:28 PM
Wow! Thanks so much for making and sharing these!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 5:14 PM
@Sharner - I actually had Adult done 2-yrs ago! I procrastinate too much.

@kepazza - It should be compatible with all slider hacks.

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 5:33 PM
This is genius!! I'm so happy that my sims chests won't be distorted! Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 9:13 PM
Τhanks a lot fot this fix!
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 12:14 AM
Thanks for making this. It will make the women's breasts look more natural. (Uh... that didn't sound wrong, did it?)
Page 1 of 4