Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 9:48 AM Last edited by zoe22 : 2nd Dec 2020 at 12:38 PM.
Default December Holidays 2020 Event
December. It's here. The final month of the year. So let's make it a good one! It's about time for another event...

December Holidays!
Show us how your simmies are celebrating this time of year! Are they bundling up, drinking hot chocolate by the fire, or getting ready for a party? (At least they can have a good time )
Maybe some are just ready for a nice long nap...

Whatever they're up to, let's see your sim pictures below! Snowy or not, we'd love to see some sims having fun! How about showing off your lots decorated and decked out for the holidays, or your sims' holiday family photos!

Check out Screenshot Basics for some tips on how to get good in-game shots, but remember that the Site Rules also apply, so make sure to go over those if you're not sure of them

We hope to host some more events/challenges next year, so keep an eye out for those, and we can't wait to see your December Holiday pictures here! 
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Dec 2020 at 4:06 PM
I have some! I was playing Pleasantview, and Don Lothario decided to have a Christmas Party. Coral Oldie's in the tub already!

Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 2:04 PM
I have several days trying to get a pretty decent holiday's image with sims, despite I have a nice light setup and some holiday themed stuff in the set, I still couldn't get the pic I'm looking for.

Maybe I'm not in the right mood this year, then perhaps I prefer someones from better past holidays when we didn't have a pandemic nor hyperinflation besieging us in such a cruel way.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 2:40 PM
@jotaerre I think your girls would have definitely been invited to Don's party! If only he'd had their number!
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 3:32 PM
I'm so glad you started this thread! Here is my current household in Apaloosa Plains, having a winter feast. Happy December everyone!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 4:31 PM
Wow, the outfits are colour co-ordinated! Beautiful.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 12:53 AM
@FloTheory nice seasonal pics and agree with @simsample beautiful co-ordination of the outfits colors, it's in the spirit.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@jotaerre I think your girls would have definitely been invited to Don's party! If only he'd had their number!

Possibly Don will have to get their phone numbers from that infamous guy who does not drink himself, but always is advising sim people to "Stay Drunk".

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 3:34 AM
This is a kinda old photo from me but still cute and festive
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 9:23 AM
Ohhh, look at the tiny beard! And the tiny elf ears! And the tiny toddler asleep on the dog.... Awwww! :lovestruc

@jotaerre Sim Sample wants to invite him over for Christmas drinks, too!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meowingcookie
This is a kinda old photo from me but still cute and festive

Beautiful image @Meowingcookie also it has the spirit of the holiday, I should stay seeing images like the yours, to see if I can get in the mood. :lovestruc

Mad Poster
#11 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 3:32 AM
My BACC sims in Dodge had to struggle through a very harsh winter in the Kansas territory in the winter of 1840 and actually got snowed in for most of the season that year which meant not being able to get to work or to get out shopping very often.It was constant blizzards all winter long and their house was almost buried in snow so that they had to dig out after that forst snow of the season.The town had no supply shipments all winter that year with the wagon trails blocked with snow and no wagon trains coudl get through all winter long.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 2:22 AM
I couldn't visit any light shows this year, so I sent my sims to one instead.

Screenshots

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#13 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 12:19 PM
@TadOlson What did they eat? Looks very cold!
@Freelala Beautiful decorations and sims!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 12:49 PM
@Simsample -They were mistly eating leftovers by the later part of the winter and the temperatures for most of the winter had been about -40^C though it was sometimes warmer like up to freezing early in the season and it stayed below freezing for a few days in early spring.Supplies couldn't get through all winter with the trails closed with deep snow and they were more often than not snowed in and had to tunnel their way out of theit home.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 5:11 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 13th Dec 2020 at 12:48 AM.
Some old pics (will try to get a couple new ones if my game doesn't do pink soup or some other problems again).

One of my story characters, Lily, had to spend a lot of time indoors last time Christmas came around in the story - it was quite frustrating for her, but she still had a lot of fun

Makes me want to celebrate Christmas with them again... I have done a few pictures of them from when they were younger, just for a bit of fun, but it's not quite the same (I've missed them ever since my main simming computer went poof and pretty much took the playability of that NH with it in its grave. I've only had a few test lots with the sims to play around with since, because my old laptop refused to even open the old NH and the new one pink-flashes and crashes and throws all sorts of issues )

Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 8:14 PM
Loving everyone's holiday pictures! And the toddler napping on the dog is soo cute 
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#17 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 10:12 PM
@simmer22 Lovely pictures, they must have taken you ages to stage!
Instructor
#18 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 6:31 AM
Default Have Yourself a Scary Little Krampusnacht

Backstory

The year is 2020. The setting? Earth-G7. America has fallen. The world is in chaos. Civil war hits China as well as America, as the lands battle to define their souls. It has been a year since Candi McArthur and Dolly Malestrom risked their lives to flee to Texas - and almost didn't make it to Houston alive! Icy Finger monsters, Hebbleskin raids, etc. But the Horrorday Gang needed to feed. They figured that the Sodality was pretty busy dealing with Triumvirate nonsense. However, even the Gray Champion couldn't keep up with government corruption anymore! And, short of becoming a full-blown outlaw, he had no means to help depose the tyrants that seemed to be popping up everywhere in this separated-from-God new world!

Worse: the enemy was becoming increasingly proficient at setting Tug traps, making it very hard for such high-Marlquaan beings as John Domeck and Eric Opendi to make a move! They would soon need the Sodality, as much as the Sodality would need them, if they were to stop the out-of-control Judge Terry Beliah.

Yet, in the midst of running around like headless chickens trying to weed out Triumvirate sympathizers from state governments; the Sodality of Gerosha had little time to go after the other, more traditional big time globalist villains on the world stage! The Gates, Soros, Rockefeller, what-have-you crowd endured the scourge of Halal Affadidah. They were now working in tandem with Rappaccini's Triumvirate. But they weren't interested in running the Screwworm Network. These guys...had more traditional ways to poison the world into capitulation to global evil!

After they released a toxic mold spore from a lab in China, it infected the pigs. Those who slaughtered the pigs, became violently ill. The spores spread, and their diabolical plan was truly born: weaponize the spores...subjugate the world, and bill it as a virus! After all: it didn't take long to get into the wet markets; as unethical Chinese slaughterhouse workers sold infected meat to make a profit. Gotta make money to impress your parents with, no matter what; it's a cultural thing! (Depraved culture, but that's supposedly irrelevant.)

From there, it infected bats. It produces toxins inside the human body; which the body produces exosomes to fight off. And from there, the symptoms...are virtually identical to those of a virus!

This led to excessive lockdowns, with excessive, unnecessary, illogical, and often contradictory restrictions popping up left and right. Hospitals began murdering patients, then collecting fraudulent money. Nurses who spoke out, where not protected by whistleblower laws anymore. Organized crime seemed to be everywhere. And the Sodality could only focus at that time on fighting Hebbleskin Gang acts of aggression!

They lost their college dorm rooms to evacuations. Then, their alternate housing options began to fall apart one-by-one. Candi, Dolly, Celia, Jordan, Donte, Laurie, Jeral, Emily, and more soon had worse than co-fung and SCALLOP Kirby Act enforcement madness making them homeless (and sometimes jailed for no good reason) to worry about!

The culture was infected with something far worse: Pharisaic Elitist Mask Cultism! Making matters worse, elitists were often total hypocrites! So if the Kirby Act didn't make them criminals for existing, the unconstitutional, never-moral, never-law, color-of-law-only executive orders meant that one false move could get the Karens attacking them! As if the Hebbleskins and their monsters weren't bad enough!

Antiheroes to the (sort of) rescue

Two companies started developing a vaccine to the mold spore. Only, the Russian one was the only authentic one. The other was a sick con game, to turn the masses into cyborgs with half their faces going stiff - developed by a drug company sued countless times in the past for wrongful death; yet nearly always protected to some degree by corrupt judges. The Sodality was at a loss for how to handle this much evil all at once!

Someone had to make the unethical judges pay! Someone had to make the Gates family and the criminal cabal drug companies pay! Someone...who wouldn't immediately trigger their alarms, and lead to their Tug installations being activated!

Not even Plum Bixie could do it! And it would be arrogant for the land to assume God would send Cherinob to fix all their problems; even if it repented of abortion and sexual anarcho-tyranny! Only a madman would want the Angel of Radioactive Death and Destruction to be roaming about the countryside willy-nilly!

But there was one entity that all these evil globalist players had foolishly pissed off in the past. One that they wouldn't be able to take down nor bog down so easily: the Horrorday Gang!

Meet the Horrorday Gang

These beings were granted powers in the past that made some of them nigh-immortal; but at the expense of also turning them into freakish perversions of Christmas mascots. To stay out of trouble most of the year, they formed a cult in northern Greenland, and then developed their own sovereign state: Nordreichdun, which seceded from Denmark. Half the year, Adolphus "Krampus" Krauss slumbers in a coffin, like a sort of Yuletide Dracula with goat horns. His minions include Jerry the Psycho Reindeer, Luca the Snowmobster, Perchta, the Tomte, and more. His royal guard, the Straggele, maintain order.

But right around December 5th of most years, Krampus arises from his slumber. He must feed. However, the innocent blood he craves can mean bad karma. So to protect his subjects, and himself, he tries to find prey that won't be missed (much.)

In 2020, those who pulled the co-fung Hegelian Dialectic, as well as the Mask Pharisee Karens whose snitching destroyed lives needlessly, made it to Krampus' extra-naughty list! And now, it's feeding time!

In this picture

Krampus applies his "corrupting touch" to a holly-jolly house where a Karen lives. Anything festive, is transformed into a symbol of dread - even by such simple means as sucking all the color out of it! He means to snack on this disgusting middle-aged destroyer-of-neighbors; before moving on to the next targets!

Any of her worthless friends in the area; are free game for Luca, Jerry, Perchta, or Tomte, who stalk the neighborhood for extra-naughty-list targets! And if the Horrorday Gang needs backup? The Straggele will be there!

He's made out a list, and he'll check it thrice, determined to know whose organs he'll slice!

He knows when you've been creepin', and also if you're fake!

He'll know if you've been bad (or worse!); he might BURN YOU AT THE STAKE!

Jerry the Psycho Reindeer was once Gerald Smack, a man who could barely speak a single intelligible sentence; but had a kind heart. Torture, abuse, unethical science experiments by Icy Finger personnel, being left for dead, and watching his one mentor / employer get brutally murdered by other Tariaksuk led this nigh-invulnerable-yet-mentally-challenged monster on a rampage of chainsaw murder revenge! With nowhere else to go, he became Krampus' chauffeur. He drives a flying vessel often dubbed the "Slay Sleigh." He's also really good with wielding chainsaws, as if he were Leatherface!

Jerry the Psycho Reindeer, always had a bloody nose! Got dead rats in his mailbox; followed everywhere he goes! Until them gangsta reindeer; tried to toss him in the flames! They beat the snot out of Jerry, them inside their reindeer gangs!
Then came the mutiny on Christmas Eve. Santa coughed up blood to spray: "Jerry, here's a chainsaw or three! Please, avenge my memory!"

Now other reindeer fear him; as they scream in agony: "Jerry the Psycho Reindeer!" Now...the rest are history!

Luca the Snowmobster was once known more as Luca Ricci, a typical, average New York mobster in the 1940s. Like something right out of The Godfather! Then, some mishaps made him a frost elemental Marlquaanite, that seems to be able to assume the form of a snowman-like abomination. He can turn himself into almost anything, made of a snow-like substance. Or wield snow and ice to his whims! But mostly, he just likes to wield a Tommy gun, and go back to his gangstering ways!

Krampus made this monster his second-in-command over Nordreichdun; the viceroy and underboss who runs "the business" while "the Don" sleeps half the year. You wouldn't wanna run into either, but you have a slightly greater chance of meeting Luca than Krampus himself! He'll make behaving yourself this Yuletide an offer you can't refuse! He's basically Evil Frosty. Capice?

The history must be tragic in that M16 they found! For once they placed it in his hands, he extorted the whole town!

Perchta was once known as Polly Ann Wilson. Then, she was abducted. She lived in a Belgian brothel as an underaged slave for years. But stumbled upon a Marlquaanite ruby, and used it to give herself powers. This was on her execution day, as her caretakers were getting bored of her, and wanted to kill her off to make room for "fresh meat."

After turning herself into a living weapon, with arms that could shape themselves into almost anything, this freakish abused child with a grudge began her own campaign to make traffickers suffer before they died! Her determination toward revenge against human trafficking cartels was so impressive, that Krampus hired her to be the director of Nordreichdun's intelligence committee! She also manages a few other affairs of Nordriechdun, acting as the Horrorday Gang's consigliere.

She does have one major personality quirk: an inability to handle the thought of anyone else turning into her. So if she raids a brothel, any child that has not yet been used, she'll spare. Any child already ruined, she mercy-kills. Making her in some ways just as much a monster as those she hunts to extinction!

The Tomte. Little is known about this mischievous midget. But only in a pinch, can Krampus move faster! His lightning speed makes him perfect for tying up and torturing victims before they have time to process what's even happening to them! You don't mess with the Tomte, and live!

Salik Skifte is captain of the Straggele. And a pretty decent fighter on his own. Outside his horrendous outfit, he's not that bad. And, he's just a normal Inuit man, brainwashed into the Krampus cult. His lovely assistant is Ivalu Molgaard.
Screenshots

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#19 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 12:19 PM
@BulldozerIvan That picture is so scary, and what a backstory! Amazing!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freelala
I couldn't visit any light shows this year, so I sent my sims to one instead.

Your comment reflects myself this year, I live in the countryside and one of my December's pleasures was to carry my family the first Sunday of the month to the nearest city to watch the first day's show of their city light show, this year the inaugural show was cancelled due to the pandemic.

@Freelala @TadOlson @simmer22 beautiful holiday images all of you. loved all and every one of them.

@BulldozerIvan that's a very original idea and I absolutely love originality, on the other hand, agree with simsample great backstory for your pic.

Well it seem I'll have to post my 2020's holiday card in the off-topic section, as it is not sim related, but features some of my creations from my other creative endeavors, meanwhile I find a place for it, (suggestions are welcome) here is one from better times, featuring my 3 favorite cops, well... my sim tribute to my 3 fave cops, yeah, that deco car also belongs to me and was done from scratch, any survivor from BAS can tell you it, in fact this image was done 10 years ago as Xmas card for Back Alley Sims.

Instructor
#21 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 6:43 PM
Here's an old pic from last year.
I'll take some new ones soon as I've improved my Sims 2 graphics since this was taken.

Field Researcher
#22 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 7:13 PM
Nadine! :lovestruc

Beautiful image Julie, loves it!

Instructor
#23 Old 14th Dec 2020 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@BulldozerIvan That picture is so scary, and what a backstory! Amazing!

What's really scary, is I predicted unethical companies like Pfizer and Merck would start murdering whistleblowers who discovered shady activities in the vaccine development room. And my wallpaper came true, just days later! Brady Vaughn is the latest health professional to get whacked.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 4:57 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 16th Dec 2020 at 6:17 PM.
If you're going to not be around a lot of people for the holidays, then maybe be out in nature, enjoying the snow (if there is snow? Personally I'm not too fond of being outside or in the snow, but personal taste and all that...)

Anyway, here's Michaela and her daughters, Ada and little Alina, out enjoying the cold weather.

Meeting a couple potential new friends

Their dad, Jake, was waiting at home with a nice cup of cocoa. Probably very much needed, because Ada was the only one who put on gloves (Alina had some, but threw them off)
Field Researcher
#25 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 2:48 AM
More beautiful images, Thank you @simmer22 for sharing these with us. (loves both of them)
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
If you're going to not be around a lot of people for the holidays, then maybe be out in nature, enjoying the snow (if there is snow? Personally I'm not too fond of being outside or in the snow, but personal taste and all that...)

Good idea that about going to the nature, here is not seasonal snow, we have no winters in the Caribbean, but maybe to take a 2-3 days hike through the nearing mountain range can be a nice and cost less trip for me.
My Christmas card is already uploaded to MTS, if someone like to see it.

Well, what about a sweet sim's smile to round the post?

Page 1 of 2