Five Willows Park [email protected] Turk Road
Updated: 16th Apr 2006 at 11:39 AM
It features a small clothing store, grocery, game shop, dance club, karaoke bar, rooftop restaurant, underground pool and bbq area, book shop with espresso, as well as a game room, bowling alley and gym that are not pictured. There are four spare rooms which could easily be made into sleeping rooms with a collection of residential to community items which I don't have in this game since I'm trying to make all my uploads as clean as possible. I fixed up a couple of rooms with a kitchen and other entertainment and rest items that you may or may not use. Since the spare space I probably could have gotten away with making this a smaller lot which I plan on trying here in the near future.
There are also featured, two of the tree swing created by mike19 on the back islands. They can be downloaded on this site here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102175. Other than that there are just a couple of recolors of mine. I tried to come up with a brick wall that better matched the fence I used. It's not exact but I think it turned out a little better than the Maxis bricks for this.
Anyway, I hope ya'll will download and let me know what you think. God, I love this website!!!
Title: 181 Turk Road
Title: "Bamboo Fever" Wallpaper
Description: With this wallpaper installed, pandas in leisure suits will show up to boogie in your Sims' home.
Title: Reinforced Brick for Fence Match
Description: Stronger than just brick. Made to match Academia Fencing from University EP
181 Turk Road.rar
Size: 1.86 MB · Downloads: 3,184 · 9th Feb 2006
|1.86 MB||3,184||9th Feb 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: