Updated: 12th Apr 2006 at 2:05 AM - update
Yes, elder … I know some of you are going to say “old people don’t wear piercings”; BUT I have my piercings since 1993 and intend to keep them until THE DAY I DIE. :skull:
The package contains:
Women: 1 nose; 2 right ear; 2 left ear; 1 bellybutton .
Men: 1 nose; 2 right ear; 2 left ear. :moose:
Note: when the girl gets fat or pregnant the bb ring disappears.
Note 2: when the girls wears tight clothes the bb ring may show as a “sparkle” on top of it. If that’s going to be a problem DON’T DOWNLOAD THIS ZIP. :mad:
Enjoy! and happy siming !!! :wavegbye:
*** UPDATE ***
By demand silver recolor is now for download. :insane:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 16.9 KB · Downloads: 36,586 · 12th Apr 2006
|16.9 KB||36,586||12th Apr 2006|
Size: 95.1 KB · Downloads: 40,396 · 12th Apr 2006
|95.1 KB||40,396||12th Apr 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.