Spider ARMS! V1
Uploaded 24th Apr 2006 at 11:53 AM · Updated 26th Apr 2006 at 11:16 AM by Maximum_spider : If U downloaded it befor 11:11 just delete it and redownload now
I made my 1st Accessory, it's a spider arms U can use it If u like the spiders
anyway,I made it just 4 the male (young adult,adult,elder) because I don't have much time (gotta study ;p)
U can recolor it and post the recolors but don't forget to line it here
PS:U know me I am not soo good at texturing
so here r some colors I made :
1-black with red spots
2-black with gold tips
hope U like them :wave:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Black with red spots.zip
Size: 6.0 KB · Downloads: 1,525 · 24th Apr 2006
|6.0 KB||1,525||24th Apr 2006|
Black with gold tips.zip
Size: 6.0 KB · Downloads: 1,236 · 24th Apr 2006
|6.0 KB||1,236||24th Apr 2006|
Mesh and base color.zip
Size: 261.3 KB · Downloads: 1,834 · 24th Apr 2006
|261.3 KB||1,834||24th Apr 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.