Updated: 19th May 2006 at 7:07 PM
Head part, moomoohead_all_ages.zip, works as hair for all ages, will appear in custom category in the catalog. Stays on at all times.
Body part can be downloaded for each age group separately. The same outfit works as regular clothes, formal, undies, pajamas, and swimwear. It will come off only when sim bathes. There are two types of outfits, two meshes for each age group, with and without udder. I made a second one to be used by males but all outfits do work for both genders. The adult outfits will work for young adults and elders as well. They are also set as maternity clothes, however maternity clothes hack might be required to make use of these outfits. The clothes and hair are fully animated, will bend smoothly just like the original. Head and body connection practically seemless. Eyes, hooves, and horns are reflective.
Also included bonus MooMoo Plushtoy. Works as Maxis default teddy bear toy, smooth animation. No reflective parts on the toy, didn't want to risk losing animation and clean/dirty state.
To get everything download all the files and extract them into your Downloads folder. To uninstall simply remove the files. You may recolor these files but link back to this thread for meshes. Do NOT upload these files to any other site, including Exchange!
Thank you, MTS2, for MooMoo award!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 226.4 KB · Downloads: 24,484 · 17th May 2006
|226.4 KB||24,484||17th May 2006|
Size: 1,003.9 KB · Downloads: 17,704 · 17th May 2006
|1,003.9 KB||17,704||17th May 2006|
Size: 1,007.5 KB · Downloads: 17,753 · 17th May 2006
|1,007.5 KB||17,753||17th May 2006|
Size: 1,023.3 KB · Downloads: 18,064 · 17th May 2006
|1,023.3 KB||18,064||17th May 2006|
Size: 1,015.7 KB · Downloads: 19,039 · 17th May 2006
|1,015.7 KB||19,039||17th May 2006|
Size: 215.5 KB · Downloads: 23,667 · 17th May 2006
|215.5 KB||23,667||17th May 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.