Electronic Keyboard Piano
Uploaded 5th Aug 2006 at 1:25 PM · Updated 7th Dec 2008 at 10:03 PM by -Maylin-
I have decided to bring you all (and your sims) to the 21st century version of what we like to call.....A piano:
Once again you cannot perform on this piano, you can only practise. Maybe I should have changed the pie menu string from Practise to Play because when you select "practise" your sims play just like performing just without the genre choices and the tip bucket :P
Recolors all allowed
I hope you all enjoy this piece as much as the Classical Piano. I find this great for a band! I always hated having cool drums and a cool guitar and then...well, a not so cool piano. If your gonna have like a popular band your band needs one of these babies!
No posting on the exchange or on paysites please.
Faces- 1681 Vertices- 2141
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Forget all that old fashoined stuff; we are in the 21st century! It IS time to be MODERN. And what says "modern" like this fantastic electronic piano by Tamaha?! Expert or not, you will always play like a pro with this fantastic keyboard! So forget the past and try a "Super Sounds" Electronic Keyboard! BY pacotacoplayer
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 151.8 KB · Downloads: 60,580 · 5th Aug 2006
|151.8 KB||60,580||5th Aug 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
except for, of course , the usual:
+Uploading on other sites (especially if you say the work is yours)
+Generally claiming my work as yours
+Using my stuff without giving me credit
Yes, you can recolour, with credit, use my stuff in your pictures, don't have to give credit for that.
If I missed anything , message me .