Updated: 4th Dec 2008 at 2:34 PM by -Maylin-
I would like to dedicate this piece to people who have helped me to get where I am in meshing and just make my favorite website what it is:
HystericalParoxysm (hope i spelt it right :P)
This has been one of my best meshes, and Im very very proud of it. Hope you all like it too.
I couldnt get the Perform...../Rock/Country etc. to work I guess because I downloaded atavera's performing instrument hack but I didnt know what to do with it so im stuck.
Although you can still practise on it, my sim was practising and it still gives off lovely music (only without the tip ) ] But it looks great also as decor in any fancy restaurant or something! For the rich sims :D
I also added detail in every part of this piano. You won't see many plain cubes if you tried Even the legs were modified and look beautifully along with the piano.
One other awsome thing I did is that I added reflection to the piano! It looks great in the game
You can recolor
Do not modify the mesh please or upload recolors on other sites
And please do not upload this mesh to other sites or to this exchange, just the recolors.
Faces- 1466 Vertices - 2050
I hope you all enjoy! And if it wasnt for the people I mentioned earlier, I would have never been able to make this piano
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This 88 classic key piano delivers crisp and room fulling music like no other. Every key and every other element is made only from the most delicate and valuable pieces found in the world; which justifies it's price. This beautiful classic piano was designed by Robert Danton, an amazing sim who composed music better then sim Bethoven! And now you can have a little bit of Robert Danton in your own home; brings not only a crisp, beautiful sound, but an amazingly appealing design to the music room of any sim. By pacotacoplayer
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 121.6 KB · Downloads: 27,190 · 1st Aug 2006
|121.6 KB||27,190||1st Aug 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
except for, of course , the usual:
+Uploading on other sites (especially if you say the work is yours)
+Generally claiming my work as yours
+Using my stuff without giving me credit
Yes, you can recolour, with credit, use my stuff in your pictures, don't have to give credit for that.
If I missed anything , message me .