'Flat Artefact' - the Low Window
Updated: 27th Aug 2006 at 9:29 PM
As some Simmers requested in my previous upload, here it is : the Low Window. I named it 'Flat Artefact'. It's an 'Artefact by Ergo'-clone using the same colors as the original one. This means, any recolour you might have made of the original Artefact will also show up on this window. It works on straight and diagonal walls (as the pictures show).
vertices/polycount : 260/258
Please do not put this mesh on any pay-site, it was intended for free distribution. Recolour at will, but link to this thread to download the mesh, and notify me of any recolours. Thanks.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 124.4 KB · Downloads: 16,612 · 23rd Aug 2006
|124.4 KB||16,612||23rd Aug 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
|Open for Business|