The alien Build Mode set !
Updated: 28th Sep 2006 at 2:51 AM by LyricLee
... Actually, not. I've just made a staircase, a fence and a column (columns will look better if you place them in groups of two as on the picture I've attached.
I hope you'll enjoy these
Vertex count : 1854
Face count : 1383
Vertex count : 806
Face count : 508
Vertex count : 1136 (fence), 94 (post)
Face count : 696 (fence), 72 (post)
***note- to have a custom fence work you must have one expansion pack, any one, but you must have one for this to show up***
Feel free to recolour, but do NOT upload elsewhere or include in lots.
Title: Alien fence
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 472.0 KB · Downloads: 9,217 · 27th Sep 2006
|472.0 KB||9,217||27th Sep 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!