Updated: 20th Nov 2008 at 11:00 PM by -Maylin-
Finally they are released: The traditional as well as the modern Organ for your Sims and thier Churches, Weddings and so on.
Next point is that I haven't found out how do integrate Organsounds... well actually piano sounds are coming out of the organ...
Well I hope you like the objects.
The organ should be seen as further addition to my church objects I made last year: Click here
The Package-File will install two Organs
The first one - the traditional one is for big churches and represent the usual look like of an organ:
The second one - the modern one, is for smaller churches and wedding celebrations.
Thanks for your audience!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Bino Maus - Organs.zip
Size: 578.0 KB · Downloads: 36,633 · 14th Apr 2007
|578.0 KB||36,633||14th Apr 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.