Apple iMac - 2 New Computers
Uploaded 12th Feb 2008 at 12:11 AM · Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 7:33 PM by -Maylin-
- Animated mouse
- Customized Screens to suite the new Mac OS X Leopard
- Different models to choose from depending on budget
- Fine textures
If you have problems with this computer, or enjoyed it in game, please leave a comment.
The 20'' model costs 2120 simoleons, while the 24'' model costs 3680 simoleons. Choose one that your sim can best afford.
Polycount for both packages are 686
Apple Inc EA Games
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pacotacoplayer-Apple-iMac24INCH-2008.package (inside pacotacoplayer-Apple-iMac24INCH-2008.rar)|
|Title||Apple iMac 24''|
|Description||iMac has everything you’re looking for in a computer. Brains and beauty come together in this amazingly slim, desire-evoking, all-in-one design. With iMac, your workspace turns from cluttered desktop to brilliant display podium, instantly. by pacotacoplayer /2008|
|Filename||pacotacoplayer-Apple-iMac-20INCH-2008.package (inside pacotacoplayer-Apple-iMac-20INCH-2008.rar)|
|Description||iMac has everything you’re looking for in a computer. Brains and beauty come together in this amazingly slim, desire-evoking, all-in-one design. With iMac, your workspace turns from cluttered desktop to brilliant display podium, instantly. by pacotacoplayer 2008|
|Open for Business|
Size: 451.3 KB · Downloads: 150,838 · 12th Feb 2008
|451.3 KB||150,838||12th Feb 2008|
Size: 478.8 KB · Downloads: 187,512 · 12th Feb 2008
|478.8 KB||187,512||12th Feb 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
except for, of course , the usual:
+Uploading on other sites (especially if you say the work is yours)
+Generally claiming my work as yours
+Using my stuff without giving me credit
Yes, you can recolour, with credit, use my stuff in your pictures, don't have to give credit for that.
If I missed anything , message me .