Virgin Mobile Retail Set
Updated: 31st Mar 2008 at 1:09 AM
My Virgin Mobile Store Set was inspired by Atavera’s Virgin Neon Sign that is shown in my thumbnail photo(to find it view the comments in this post) and the iPhone and Nokia replacement cell phones found on MTS2 by various creators (listed below in the thanks section).
I have included 3 recolor’s
two posters and
the electronic vending kiosk
and two new mesh files:
glass display counters with cell phones
and a cell phone box in two styles - Nokia 6300 and iPhone - for your cellular store shelves.
Expansions required include Nightlife (only if you choose to download Atavera’s Neon Sign from the link above) and Seasons. For the posters and Maxis matching display counters you will need the H&M stuff pack.
**Please note, this does NOT replace any cell phone in your game as no cell phone is included. It only has a recolor of your original cell phone kiosk. The cell phones included in the counter are decor only!
Please leave some feedback! I love to read them!
Cellular Glass Display Counter – straight 1550
Cellular Glass Display Counter – corner 1657
Cell Phone Box 14
Big Thanks to Hysterical Paroxysm for critiquing my screenshots prior to uploading!
Thanks goes to Atavera for the sign creations, nokiaman12159 for all the Nokia replacement phones, Bino Maus and Fred Spider for the iPhone replacement phones. Each one inspired me to create my Virgin Mobile Store Set.
Thanks also goes to Numenor for the color enabler pack, the makers of SimPE, Delphy and the MTS2 staff – without all of these wonderful people I would still be stuck wishing for cool items!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.17 MB · Downloads: 10,655 · 10th Mar 2008
|1.17 MB||10,655||10th Mar 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.