Fusteria for broken building (windows and doors)
Updated: 17th May 2014 at 10:34 PM by leefish
An almost complete set (always forget something) ... :
three low door; four high door; four doubles doors; two arcs a simple and double; six large windows; four small windows: a simple window, one window with shutters and two double windows(one high and one low).
always forget something...
I add two new round windows models, four meshes in the model:
whole window, top, middle and down.
roundwindow_fusteria, they need masters meshes. The window slot is only for decoration.
I add a update the archs for apartmet... you must delete "tall_arch folder" (tallarch1forbrokenbuilding, tallarch1forbrokenbuilding_d2, Tallarch2forbrokenbuilding, Tallarch2forbrokenbuilding_d2) and remplace for "FusteriaArchs_update_Aparment folder" (tallarch1forbrokenbuilding, tallarch1forbrokenbuilding_d2, Tallarch2forbrokenbuilding, Tallarch2forbrokenbuilding_d2). The archs have the same guid
And I add a privacy window...
I add a UVWmap Templates for doors and for window wood, if you want make a recolor, it will be more easy...
doorfor01brokenbuilding (wood, wood2)
doorglass01forbrokenbuilding (wood2, glass_doors)
Door01: 480 faces
Doorglass01: 480 faces
Window01: 348 faces
Doorglass02: 720 faces
Bigdoor01: 1524 faces
Bigdoor02: 1764 faces
Bigdoor03: 1524 faces
Bigdoor04: 888 faces
Bigwindow01: 580 faces
Bigwindow02: 568 faces
Bigwindow03: 700 faces
Bigwindow04: 700 faces
Bigwindow05: 460 faces
Bigwindow06: 460 faces
Tallarch1: 176 faces
Tallarch2: 432 faces
Talldoor01: 584 faces
Talldoorglass01: 584 faces
Talldoorglass02: 584 faces
Talldoorglass03: 724 faces
Wind2tiles: 564 faces
Tallwind2tiles: 836 faces
Winctrs (shutter): 792 faces
round win1: 1356 faces diagonal: 696 faces
round win1 down: 1236 faces diagonal: 680 faces
round win1 mid: 1220 faces diagonal: 670 faces
round win1: 1290 faces diagonal: 686 faces
round win2: 1390 faces diagonal: 696 faces
round win2 down: 1320 faces diagonal: 680 faces
round win2 mid: 1254 faces diagonal: 674 faces
round win2: 1322 faces diagonal: 678 faces
Feedback forum, pixelhate(txmt tutorial), ...
Potty for Planters by buggybooz
Floors: Dirty concrete floor from Hal-life 2. By Fiddledeedee. Garden of Shadows.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| privacy window
Size: 12.4 KB · Downloads: 4,065 · 27th Apr 2009
|12.4 KB||4,065||27th Apr 2009|
| You must remplace the tall_arch for this.Delete the basegame archs.
Size: 35.4 KB · Downloads: 4,929 · 27th Apr 2009
|35.4 KB||4,929||27th Apr 2009|
Size: 152.8 KB · Downloads: 3,408 · 14th Mar 2009
|152.8 KB||3,408||14th Mar 2009|
Size: 488.2 KB · Downloads: 6,398 · 14th Mar 2009
|488.2 KB||6,398||14th Mar 2009|
| all meshes+roundwin+collectonfile+solidRecolors+privacywindow
Size: 3.04 MB · Downloads: 8,594 · 14th Mar 2009
|3.04 MB||8,594||14th Mar 2009|
| all meshes+roundwin+collectonfile+privacywindow
Size: 1.32 MB · Downloads: 6,953 · 14th Mar 2009
|1.32 MB||6,953||14th Mar 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
if you do recolors, if you put those in your lots or similar ... Remember me (please)
My things are free... I want to my things follow being free.