57 Boxers (FIXED!)
Updated: 19th Mar 2009 at 1:49 AM - fixed filenames
The most popular thing I've made so far has been my set of 50 undies for little girls. Lets see if my undies will be just as popular without the little girls being in them. Or, at least, lets hope. And pray. And hold our children's hand when we're in the grocery store.
In less creepy news, since my last upload I learned how to use displacement, so these are slightly better quality than my previous items. Fancy.
Anyway! Like I was saying, my game needed more adult male undies so I made a 57 of 'em. And I compressorized them, so they should be good to go.
They're all in one zip, but I numbered them and labeled them so it should be easy to just take the ones you want.
You may also noticed that #38 is not pictured. I don't know where that picture went, but I chose not to re-load my game and re-set up and re-take it 'cause it's really just the same as #39 except blue.
- If you want to convert these for a different age or gender or use them for any other project, go right ahead. Just as long as there's no payshiz anywhere at all ever.
- I would love it if you'd put 'em up on MTS2 as well so I could use them!
- If you want any of the patterns I used, let me know and ye shall receive.
I hope I didn't forget anything... it's been awhile. I hate my job, fyi.
I made the previews too tall to be inline 'cause I caught teh dumb; sry.
Coraline inspired green button wallpaper in the background by Hek.
No Style: None of the below styles
Tags: #boxers, #panties, #undies, #liberty, #punk, #emo, #scene, #tiger, #che, #quicksilver, #misfits, #rise against, #volcom, #pokemon, #army, #monster, #guitar, #gun, #gameboy, #nintendo, #fish, #octopus, #heart, #tank, #skull, #waldo, #wally, #anchor, #spiderman, #comic, #superhero, #super
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
| FIXED filenames by Sphinx287.
Size: 3.35 MB · Downloads: 49,567 · 19th Mar 2009
|3.35 MB||49,567||19th Mar 2009|
| Don't worry, I labeled them all for easy deletion of the ones you don't want. <3
Size: 3.35 MB · Downloads: 34,222 · 16th Mar 2009
|3.35 MB||34,222||16th Mar 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.