Grandma Untucked part 4
In the social groups forum we have set up "Gran and Gramps Closet" to make separates for elder simmies. The main goal right now, is to make separates that are compatible with eachother to make mix and match easy. All meshes will be based on the same basics, all bottoms untuckable and all tops are either untuckable based on the untucked top from Hysterical Paroxism or 3d untucked like the tops from Tamo and Bloom, to have a more versatile waistline.
This is part 4 of the Grandma Untucked series. One skirt and 3 tops.
You don't need any stuff- or expansionpack to use these meshes. Textures packed separate, all categorized as casual offcourse, meshes have a working fatmorph and the UVmap is packed with the mesh.
Mesh-CocoCat-EFbottomSkirttights. 6 recolors without belt, 10 recolors with belt and 11 the same colors but untucked with belt. Ageconversion from afbottomskirttights from the basegame.
This was the first bottom I ever made and I needed a lot of help from CatOfEvilGenius to get it working correct without clipping. Thank you Cat!!
Mesh-Coc-EFtopTweedjacket. 3 EAcolors. A separate 3d untucked top from efbodytweedjacket from the basegame. I like this jacket, and now I can combine it with any skirt I want.
Mesh-Coc-EFtopSweatershirt-AL A separate top from efbody mesh from AL. 6 untucked recolors.
This mesh is untucked and the textures go all the way down, but I made it to be used with the tucked bottoms and recolors, especially the ones without belts.
Mesh-Coc-EFtopLongsleevesbustier-NLconv 3 EAtextures Texture Referencing, the textures show belly and are not pictured but you already know the colors. Sometimes there is a little clipping under the breast at the side, but I was getting tired of waiting for it to happen again to picture it. 6 untucked textures, for the undershirts I used a texture from Migamoo. For the Texture Referencing clothing to show up you need to have the Nightlife Expansion, and remember to not delete TRfiles from CAS or Bodyshop, only from your downloadsfolder.
The other tops and bottoms in the pictures are from CatOfEvilGenius and Tamo here on modthesims2 and Judy from http://all-about-style.com/
Big thanks to the team, and all the other nice people here on MTS2 for the tools and tutorials that made it possible to MTS2!
Mesh-CocoCat-EFbottomSkirttights polycount= 752
Mesh-Coc-EFtopTweedjacket polycount= 1740
Mesh-Coc-EFtopSweatershirt-AL polycount= 1304
Mesh-Coc-EFtopLongsleevesbustier-NLconv polycount= 2674
Special thanks the creators that allow recolors from their work and to CatOfEvilGenius for getting me interested in separates again, and for her generous helpfull instructions, tutorials, tools and encouragement.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 4.0 KB · Downloads: 2,882 · 23rd Apr 2009
|4.0 KB||2,882||23rd Apr 2009|
Size: 659.0 KB · Downloads: 3,405 · 23rd Apr 2009
|659.0 KB||3,405||23rd Apr 2009|
Size: 2.00 MB · Downloads: 3,193 · 23rd Apr 2009
|2.00 MB||3,193||23rd Apr 2009|
Size: 1.92 MB · Downloads: 3,180 · 23rd Apr 2009
|1.92 MB||3,180||23rd Apr 2009|
Size: 1.14 MB · Downloads: 3,254 · 23rd Apr 2009
|1.14 MB||3,254||23rd Apr 2009|
Size: 435.8 KB · Downloads: 2,964 · 23rd Apr 2009
|435.8 KB||2,964||23rd Apr 2009|
Size: 455.8 KB · Downloads: 3,219 · 23rd Apr 2009
|455.8 KB||3,219||23rd Apr 2009|
Size: 451.5 KB · Downloads: 3,634 · 23rd Apr 2009
|451.5 KB||3,634||23rd Apr 2009|
Size: 876.9 KB · Downloads: 3,180 · 23rd Apr 2009
|876.9 KB||3,180||23rd Apr 2009|
Size: 355.0 KB · Downloads: 3,420 · 23rd Apr 2009
|355.0 KB||3,420||23rd Apr 2009|
Size: 295.8 KB · Downloads: 3,862 · 23rd Apr 2009
|295.8 KB||3,862||23rd Apr 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.