True Blood Sims: Sam & Dog
Updated: 17th May 2013 at 7:51 PM - changing thumbnail
Sam Merlotte is a sweet bar owner with a bit of a wild side and a cute little doggie. If you watch True Blood.... SHHH! Please don't discuss the plot in this thread. We don't want to spoil it for folks who haven't seen it yet right? Right. Good. Extra special thanks to all the custom content creators mentioned below, and to the actors, writers, and entire crew that makes True Blood. Particularly Sam Trammell who portrays Mr. Merlotte so well.
Please do not redistribute these sims or altered versions of them. Thank you.
Recommended but Not Included
- Maxis skin. This sim uses default Maxis skin. If you have default-replacement skins installed, please download the light non-default Maxis skin here and put it on him in CAS.
- Default-Replacement pet eyes. Dog is pictured with awasegg's "Enchanting Natural" default-replacement pet eyes, available here.
- Sam Merlotte Sim
- Eyes by Oepu
- Brows, stubble, hair, and hair mesh by me. More information & colours available here.
- Outfit & outfit mesh by me. More information & colours available here.
- Upper lip & chin dimples by me.
- Install with Clean Installer to avoid "missing EP" error messages.
- Sam requires no Expansion Packs.
- Dog requires the Pets Expansion Pack.
- See the "Related Pages" tab for links to some more True Blood goodies.
Description: Sam Trammell's "True Blood" character. Sim by fanseelamb. Please do not redistribute.
Categories & CAS info:
|Gender||Male||Age||Adult Young Adult|
Description: Cute little doggie who hangs around Merlotte's on the show "True Blood". fanseelamb.modthesims.info
True Blood Dog.rar
| Pets EP required.
Size: 11.8 KB · Downloads: 3,662 · 12th Jun 2009
|11.8 KB||3,662||12th Jun 2009|
| No EPs required. Install with Clean Installer.
Size: 1.23 MB · Downloads: 5,373 · 12th Jun 2009
|1.23 MB||5,373||12th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.