Unlocked Soldiers' Fatigues
Updated: 16th Jan 2013 at 10:35 PM - typo
If you want the other military uniforms too, get the "Buyable Work and NPC Clothes.zip" file from here. These fatigues just weren't included in it for some reason.
This mod will work in your Downloads folder, but putting it there might enable the delete button in Body Shop and CAS. Do NOT delete Maxis content from Body Shop or CAS. Doing so will corrupt your game files. To hide the stuff again, just delete my package file from your Downloads folder. To be extra safe, you can make a subfolder in the following location and put the file there instead of in your Downloads folder. This way the delete button will be disabled.
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 YOUR LATEST EP\TSData\Res\Catalog\Skins
(or the corresponding folder on your system if your game is not in C:\Program Files)
If you like these, thank heaven_sent_8_18. I had already made 'em for personal use, so figured I might as well share when she requested them.
No Style: None of the below styles
Tags: #unlocked soldier uniform, #soldier uniforms, #soldier fatigues, #army fatigues, #military uniform, #military uniforms, #military fatigues, #army uniform, #army uniforms, #buyable soldier uniform, #fanseeuniforms, #fanseeworkoutclothes, #fanseeunlockedstuff, #fanseeelders
Size: 620 Bytes · Downloads: 10,592 · 3rd Jun 2009
|620 Bytes||10,592||3rd Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.