Oak Grove Colonial
Updated: 2nd Jul 2010 at 1:15 AM
It’s a home, a perfect point for family gatherings.
Once again, I based this house on a real house plan (basically the front of the house) that can be found here. The tour of the house:
When entering in the house, at the left, the living room, with a fireplace, and, at the right, the dining room. Going further we find the kitchen (which has access to the garage) and the master suite.
On the second floor we have two bedrooms and a nursery (one of the bedrooms has a private bath) and the common bathroom. Also, near the stairs, there’s a small “study”.
The front of the house features a nice covered porch.
In the backyard, the BBQ area will make those Sunday afternoons taste better. There’s also a small bar and a dirt patch ready to cultivate. And for the kids there’s a slide and a sandbox.
Lot size: 3x3
Price furnished: 105.599 §
Price unfurnished: 55.103 §
The lot contains NO custom content.
This is a corner lot (driveway to the right). Nevertheless, if you take out the small pine in the front yard, there’s space to extend the driveway 'till the main road.
The location I used for the lot is 330 Oak Grove Rd, in Sunset Valley.
Title: Oak Grove Colonial
Description: With a style that combines a traditional look with a glance of southern colonia, this 4-bedroom house emanates a relaxing ambiance and a very cozy setting. It's a home, the ideal point for family gatherings.
Oak Grove Colonial.zip
Size: 3.06 MB · Downloads: 1,425 · 26th Jul 2009
|3.06 MB||1,425||26th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!