Elation Coffee Table (NEW MESH/RECOLORABLE)
It's a coffee table (which can also be used as an end table) that is FULLY recolorable. The only thing you can't change is the glass, but otherwise you can change it to whatever color, pattern, etc. that you'd like
Just install it (with the InstallHelper) and you'll be able to find it in Surfaces > Coffee Tables for §166.
[NOTE: Thumbnail may look like a repeat of another end table, just click on it and you'll be able to tell which one is which]
[NOTE: Also note that this object is VERY reflective, so the colors of its surroundings may change how the object's true color looks in the game.]
Poly/Faces: 950 ; Vertices: 516
Special thanks to Deluxe Designs for the tutorial (couldn't have done it without you!), WesHowe for all the support, the creators of all the tools made (I appreciate all your time!), and of course Mod The Sims
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 849.5 KB · Downloads: 32,192 · 19th Aug 2009
|849.5 KB||32,192||19th Aug 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Simfantastic 2's Policy
Most of all, enjoy. It is an honor and pleasure to see anyone that has used items from me or made recolors. I enjoy looking at them and it is a lot of fun.