One more table!
Updated: 26th May 2012 at 11:00 AM
The new file will overwrite the old file.
Yes I got a request for a smaller table in the same design as my other kitchen table. So here it is, not much to say about it.
I recommend very strongly that you use this pattern as sweetichigodream created:for this table too:
It was very common and used on most tables of this type.
The table costs only $ 45 and have two color channels.
This table have just 216 vertices and 108 faces
As usual, I would like to thank EA for this great game, the developers of the software I use and the authors of all tutorials. In addition, warm thanks to all the helpful people on various forums.
And, of cource, MTS for storing my crap!
Dining: Dining Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Kitchen table1x1by lisen
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 95.1 KB · Downloads: 9,374 · 25th May 2012
|95.1 KB||9,374||25th May 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Credit is nice but not mandatory.