Hedsor Hall -TS3-
Updated: 20th Mar 2010 at 3:24 AM
I have been working off & on this massive estate since I first bought The Sims 3 in June.
It's been quite an undertaking since I've finished it once before to have my computer blue-screen as I was saving it (typical, right?)
My original Hedsor Hall was for TS2, but TS3 definitely gives it more justice with the added levels of detail.
This lot is so massive, it'll take me a while to describe it all.
Your Sims will have room to spread out in this 5-level home on a 60x60 sized lot. This home features the finest materials offered in Simcity!
There are 14 fireplaces (yes, 14) 6 bedrooms (possiblity of 7), 6 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms. (That's 8 total!)
+ Large Kitchen with double refrigerators, "U-Shaped" center island.
+ Grand Entry Foyer with 3-story ceiling and extra wide staircase
+ Formal Living Room/Library and Dining Room
+ Lounge with Adult Beverage Center, 5 Flatscreen Televisions, and Video Game Machines
+ Large Patio with grill and tables
+ 4 Bedroom Suites are located on this level, each with spa-like bathrooms
+ Each bedroom has its own fire place
+ Two offices
+ Playroom (could be turned into a 7th bedroom)
+ Each room on this level has 2 balconies overlooking the ocean, or the town.
+ Master Suite and Roof Top Access with 360 degree unobstructed views of Sunset Valley and the Ocean!!!
+ His & Her Fireplaces
+ Spa Inspired Bathroom with Fireplace (yes, there are 3 fireplaces on this level! )
+ Indoor pool
+ 5-car garage and Car Exhibit
+ 5-car underground garage, and 3 out door parking space. Eight total parking spaces on the lot.
+ Gated, tree-lined and circular drive ways comprised of flagstone and manicured sand
+ 2 pools, one indoor and one outdoor. Outdoor pool features pool house with a den and bathroom
+ 3 ponds
+ Professional lanscaping featuring hundreds of flowers, trees and shrubs
+ Rooftop deck featuring 360 degree views of the town
I was going to include this lot in my Millionaire's Row Collection, but I have been working on this lot since way before, and is more like Billionaire's Row as this house can go much further than $1,000,000. As I am currently equipping this lot for my large 10-generation family (who's loaded), I've already crossed the 1.3mil mark. This is the "base" model Hedsor .
There is a ton of work and detail in this lot and it's hard to fit it all in on here. I hope you and your Sims enjoy this lot!
Fresh Prince's Range Rover, Jaguar XK, Renault, and Lexus ISF arenot included this lot.
Comments are always appreciated!
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 690,109
Fresh Prince for the awesome cars , Q and DD for their unwavering support.
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Hedsor Hall 6bd, 6ba
Description: Welcome to BluKompressor's Hedsor Hall! This spraling 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom estate is located on one of the largest lots in all of Sunset! This 5-story home will surely impress your guests with its stunning views, landscaping and amenties. Examples are an indoor and outdoor pool, a 5-car underground garage/exhibit and more!
Hedsor Hall 6bd, 6ba.rar
Size: 3.85 MB · Downloads: 13,356 · 10th Nov 2009
|3.85 MB||13,356||10th Nov 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!